Kostenloser Versand verfügbar. Kauf auf eBay. eBay-Garantie! Riesenauswahl an Markenqualität. Folge Deiner Leidenschaft bei eBay Obvious is a collective of artists working with artificial intelligence, and driven by a fascination for replicating creativit Willkommen bei obviousART Impressu
Obvious stands in opposition to those who see art created with artificial intelligence as a negation of art in its current forms; the collective seeks instead to mirror art, to create a reflection of it, always shifting OBVIOUS. Artificial Intelligence & Creativity. Forbes 30 under 30. Mail firstname.lastname@example.org to be added to pre-sales www.obvious-art.com. Posts IGTV Tagged Obvious art e. K. Reischmann 11 in Wangen im Allgäu Wangen, ☎ Telefon 07522/21132 mit Anfahrtspla
Große Auswahl an Art - Art auf eBa
While art has meant more than a painting on a canvas for decades now, Obvious's use of AI to produce art—and the rate at which it gained both notoriety and success—were unprecedented. 'Portrait of Edmond Belamy' by Obvious, which sold for $432,500 in October 2018 OBVIOUS | 899 followers on LinkedIn. AI & ART. | We at Obvious wish to explore, use and share the different ways machine learning algorithms can catalyze our natural creativity. We wish to.
Obvious - Art & A
- Our collection includes over 100 fine art prints, notebooks, books, & gifts that bring aesthetic joy to everyday objects. Obvious State Smart, elegant art prints, paper goods & gifts for literature, poetry and philosophy lovers
- We are Obvious, a Paris-based collective of artists, Machine Learning researchers and friends interested in AI for Art
- Ils font de l'art avec l'intelligence artificielle. Et leurs œuvres peuvent valoir des centaines de milliers d'euros. Eux, c'est Hugo, Pierre et Gauthier du collectif Obvious
- Obvious, die überhaupt keinen Hehl daraus machen, dass sie über Barrat an ihren Edmond gekommen sind, postete daraufhin den Screenshot eines Chats mit Barrat vom April, in welcher die Gruppe.
- Obvious. December 30, 2020 at 8:28 AM ·. Closing a very special year 2020, rich in challenges but also in creative projects, with a collaboration with Nike, the release of our 3rd series with the creation of African masks using AI, our first solo show in Paris at Lebenson Gallery Paris-London / Contemporary art, and our first print release in.
Was ist die Definition von Obvious art im Thesaurus? Die meisten verwandten Wörter/Phrasen mit Satzbeispielen definieren die Bedeutung und Verwendung von Obvious art Domainabfrage Domainname Portrait of Edmond de Belamy (2018) was the brainchild of the somewhat controversial Paris-based collective Obvious, which marries art and artificial intelligence to yield algorithms that propagate the artwork itself. The algorithms come from a Generative Adversarial Network (GAN) that aggregates information fed by the Obvious group members OBVIOUS: Internationale Auktionen aller Kunstgattungen: Zeichnung Aquarell, Gemälde, Druckgrafik-Multiple, Skulptur Volumen. Der Markt des Künstlers sowie seine Biografie, Indizes und Preise seiner Kunstwerke
Willkommen bei obviousAR
- The distorted portrait, by the French art collective Obvious, was marketed by Christie's as the first portrait generated by an algorithm to come up for auction. It is an exciting moment.
- d can have that urge — and perhaps never will. Hugo Caselles-Dupré of Obvious readily concedes that 'for sure, the machine did not want to put emotions into the pictures. And in research.
- Search from Obvious Art stock photos, pictures and royalty-free images from iStock. Find high-quality stock photos that you won't find anywhere else
- [...] person skilled in the art, follow in an obvious manner from the prior art
Portraying - Obvious - obvious-art
Obvious, the French art collective behind Portrait of Edmond de Belamy (2018), the first AI-generated artwork ever to sell at auction (for a whopping $432,500, no less), is looking to make a. 275 Likes, 7 Comments - OBVIOUS (@obvious_art) on Instagram: This is how the GAN algorithm we used created Edmond de Belamy. Quite fascinating isn't it Soon, Obvious plans to play with specific styles like impressionism, and experiment with samples from different cultures to create new images We're really interested in the Asian art market. Poster Léon - Obvious Imperfections. Die bunten Illustrationen von dem Künstler Maarten Léon sind surreal, fantasievoll und teilweise bizarr. Der junge Mann aus Amsterdam hat vieles von der Welt gesehen und gehört und hatte den Wunsch, etwas ganz Neues zu entwerfen, die die Menschheit noch nicht kennt. Daraus entstand eine Kombination von. Obvious. 198 Followers. About. Follow. Sign in. Get started. Follow. 198 Followers. About. Get started. Open in app. A naive yet educated perspective on Art and Artificial Intelligence. Obvious.
OBVIOUS (@obvious_art) • Instagram photos and video
- Shop for obvious art from the world's greatest living artists. All obvious artwork ships within 48 hours and includes a 30-day money-back guarantee. Choose your favorite obvious designs and purchase them as wall art, home decor, phone cases, tote bags, and more
- High quality Obvious inspired Art Prints by independent artists and designers from around the world..
- The algorithm was trained on a set of 15,000 portraits from online art encyclopedia WikiArt, spanning the 14th to the 19th century. The organization that produced it is called Obvious. It is a collective comprising three people, Pierre Fautrel, Hugo Caselles-Dupré and Gauthier Vernier, who are based in Paris, France
- OBVIOUS | 960 Follower auf LinkedIn AI & ART. | We at Obvious wish to explore, use and share the different ways machine learning algorithms can catalyze our natural creativity. We wish to demonstrate that algorithms help us better understand how we function as humans, and push us to outsmart our current level of creativity. Through the creation of comprehensible artworks and by collaborating.
- obvious. Magazine. arts & drifts; architecture; technology; design; photography; music; cinema; perspectives; gallery; arts. sergio coletto . Utopia's Literature. In 1503, Amerigo Vespucci -- merchant, geographer and ocean explorer -- came back from his expedition to America with extraordinary reports about a paradise island (which, in our days, corresponds to Fernando de Noronha territory, in.
- 275 Likes, 7 Comments - OBVIOUS (@obvious_art) on Instagram: This is how the GAN algorithm we used created Edmond de Belamy. Quite fascinating isn't it? - Quite fascinating isn't it? Quite fascinating isn't it? - #edmond #obvious #video #gan #generatio
- 35 U.S.C. 103 Conditions for patentability; non-obvious subject matter. A patent for a claimed invention may not be obtained, notwithstanding that the claimed invention is not identically disclosed as set forth in section 102, if the differences between the claimed invention and the prior art are such that the claimed invention as a whole would have been obvious before the effective filing.
Edmond De Belamy - Obvious - Obvious Art - AI & Ar
- Check out Blazenly-Obvious's art on DeviantArt. Browse the user profile and get inspired
- ar for beginning psychotherapists that was started in 1977 by Bruno Bettelheim, the renowned psychologist, and Alvin Rosenfeld, then director of child psychiatry training at Stanford University. Over the next six years, established practitioners also were drawn to the se
- obvious-art.com. Art & Artificial Intelligence. / Minting #NFT since the beginning of SupeRare (April 2018) / Creators of Edmond de Belamy sold in auction for 432,500$ at Christie's / Forbes 30 under 30 . Collection. Looks like there's nothing in this collection yet! See what's being created and collected in the activity feed. View all artworks collected by @obvious. Subscribe to our.
- The biggest difference between the Obvious portrait and their predecessors' is the fact that Obvious had theirs printed on canvas and signed in the bottom right corner with a mathematical.
- gway, F. Scott Fitzgerald, Kate Chopin, Shakespeare, T. S. Eliot, Herman Melville, Jane Austen and More. Skip to content. CURRENT OFFERS: Save 15% on your first order: FIRST15 || 3 prints for $50: 3PRINTS SAVE 15% on your first order: FIRST15 || 3 prints for $50: 3PRINTS Menu. Search. Close search. Cancel View account. View cart. SHOP Art.
The inventive step and non-obviousness reflect a general patentability requirement present in most patent laws, according to which an invention should be sufficiently inventive—i.e., non-obvious—in order to be patented. In other words, nonobviousness principle asks whether the invention is an adequate distance beyond or above the state of the art. The expression inventive step is predominantly used in Europe, while the expression non-obviousness is predominantly used in. .Obvious.Art (@non.obvious.art Viele übersetzte Beispielsätze mit obvious to a person skilled in the art - Deutsch-Englisch Wörterbuch und Suchmaschine für Millionen von Deutsch-Übersetzungen. obvious to a person skilled in the art - Deutsch-Übersetzung - Linguee Wörterbuc Obvious, Paris. 1,161 likes · 12 talking about this. Obvious is a Paris-based collective of artists, researchers and friends, focused on using Artificial Intelligence to create Art Leinwandbild Léon - Obvious Imperfections. Die bunten Illustrationen von dem Künstler Maarten Léon sind surreal, fantasievoll und teilweise bizarr. Der junge Mann aus Amsterdam hat vieles von der Welt gesehen und gehört und hatte den Wunsch, etwas ganz Neues zu entwerfen, die die Menschheit noch nicht kennt. Daraus entstand eine Kombination von Vintage-Motiven mit Fotografien verschiedener Orte und Landschaften, die zum Nachdenken anregen. In seinen Werken verarbeitet er seine.
Obvious art e. K. Webdesigner in Wangen im Allgä
The print was created by Obvious, a trio of 25-year-old French students whose goal is to explain and democratize AI through art. Over the past year, they've made a series of portraits. High-quality Obvious Wall Art designed and sold by artists. Shop unique custom made Canvas Prints,. High quality Captain Obvious inspired Art Prints by independent artists and designers from around the world. Break out your top hats and monocles; it's about to classy in here. Printed on 100% cotton watercolour textured paper, Art Prints would be at home in any gallery. But your walls are better. All orders are custom made and most ship worldwide within 24 hours Glasbild Léon - Obvious Imperfections. Die bunten Illustrationen von dem Künstler Maarten Léon sind surreal, fantasievoll und teilweise bizarr. Der junge Mann aus Amsterdam hat vieles von der Welt gesehen und gehört und hatte den Wunsch, etwas ganz Neues zu entwerfen, die die Menschheit noch nicht kennt. Daraus entstand eine Kombination von Vintage-Motiven mit Fotografien verschiedener Orte und Landschaften, die zum Nachdenken anregen. In seinen Werken verarbeitet er seine tiefsinnigen. Acrylglasbild Léon - Obvious Imperfections. Die bunten Illustrationen von dem Künstler Maarten Léon sind surreal, fantasievoll und teilweise bizarr. Der junge Mann aus Amsterdam hat vieles von der Welt gesehen und gehört und hatte den Wunsch, etwas ganz Neues zu entwerfen, die die Menschheit noch nicht kennt. Daraus entstand eine Kombination von Vintage-Motiven mit Fotografien verschiedener Orte und Landschaften, die zum Nachdenken anregen. In seinen Werken verarbeitet er seine.
Next week, Christie's will be the first auction house to offer artwork created by artificial intelligence. The Portrait of Edmond de Belamy was created by. Enjoy the videos and music you love, upload original content, and share it all with friends, family, and the world on YouTube The next you are seeing the paintings as if all other art—all civilization—has yet to exist...creating a simple shape that stands for something else—a symbol, made by one mind, that can be shared with others—is obvious only after the fact. Even more than the cave art, these first concrete expressions of consciousness represent a leap from our animal past toward what we are today—a. Vincent Willem van Gogh (Dutch: [ˈvɪnsənt ˈʋɪləm vɑŋ ˈɣɔx] (); 30 March 1853 - 29 July 1890) was a Dutch post-impressionist painter who posthumously became one of the most famous and influential figures in the history of Western art.In a decade, he created about 2,100 artworks, including around 860 oil paintings, most of which date from the last two years of his life Hexagon Alu-Dibond Léon - Obvious Imperfections. Die bunten Illustrationen von dem Künstler Maarten Léon sind surreal, fantasievoll und teilweise bizarr. Der junge Mann aus Amsterdam hat vieles von der Welt gesehen und gehört und hatte den Wunsch, etwas ganz Neues zu entwerfen, die die Menschheit noch nicht kennt. Daraus entstand eine.
Obvious verbindet Künstliche Intelligenz und Kuns
High quality Obvious inspired art board prints by independent artists and designers from around the.. How Obvious angered the AI art community. Obvious ' clumsy choice early on to give all the credit to the machine for the creation of AI art dramatically undercuts the creativity and effort that other AI artists put into their work. So of course other AI artists are furious with Hugo and Obvious. Wouldn't you be? Hugo continues: And we totally understand that the whole community.
Obvious definition is - easily discovered, seen, or understood. How to use obvious in a sentence. Synonym Discussion of obvious Someone sent me a link to this video and I decided to respond. This video's kinda meh but I wanted to make something.DON'T CLICK: https://www.youtube.com/cha.. Colossal | Art, design, and visual culture. Unless you want a distraught child, double-check the packaging of your next purchase in case you accidentally snag a one-off toy by Jeff Wysaski, aka Obvious Plant.For years, he's been littering supermarket and drugstore shelves with his action figures and small games that cleverly comment on capitalism and the harsh realities we all experience.
Prior art can be used to show that your invention is not new or non-obvious — and these are two of the most important requirements that determine whether your invention is patentable. That's why it's important to understand what counts as relevant prior art, and how that can affect your patent application High-quality The Obvious Wall Art designed and sold by artists. Shop unique custom made Canvas Prin.. It's the visual art equivalent of breaking the fourth wall—or in this case, the studio's far wall on which there hangs a mirror reflecting the faces of the Spanish King and Queen. AI art has been around for 50 years, but the Obvious portrait is part of a new wave. In the past, people using computers to generate art had to write code that specified the rules for the chosen. Under the European Patent Convention (EPC), European patents shall be granted for inventions which inter alia involve an inventive step. The central legal provision explaining what this means, i.e. the central legal provision relating to the inventive step under the EPC, is Article 56 EPC.That is, an invention, having regard to the state of the art, must not be obvious to a person skilled in.
Working with Obvious Agency was like a session with the best Dungeon Master: a genuinely collaborative spirit energized by play and guided by sense of purpose. A visit to an art gallery is often a solitary and passive activity — OA completely inverted that experience by giving our students and visitors the tools to investigate, disrupt, and embrace the art on display as both an individual. The 'Art of Obvious' was founded in the late 70's, when Mr. Obvious discovered beautiful art on a used napkin, while bussing tables at a local eatery.The art consisted of no more than catsup and mustard smeers, or the occassional barbque sauce and lipstick wiped on a napkin during the dining process. Mr. Obvious immediately saw the importance of this art, dedicated his life to it's pursual.
Thesaurus for Obvious art. Related terms, meaning and usage Lists. synonyms. antonyms. definitions. examples. thesaurus. Parts of speech. nouns. Synonyms Similar meaning. plain art. clear art. conspicuous art. known art. noticeable art. recognizable art. apparent ability. obvious ability. obvious graphics. pronounced skill. Antonyms Opposite meaning. Suggest first antonym. Related Common usage. While the print is signed min G max D x [log (D(x))] + z [log(1 -- D (G(z)))] after a section of the algorithm's code, it was conceived by Obvious, a Paris-based trio fascinated by the artistic. Art von Kunstwerk Original Titel Obvious Jahr 2013 Kategorie Gemälde Technik Öl Signatur rückseite Größe ohne Rahmen 12 x 12 in 30,48 x 30,48 cm Authentizitätszertifikat Nein Rechnung Nein Zustand sehr guter Zustand Bewegung conceptual. Choose your favorite obvious digital art from millions of available designs. All obvious digital art ship within 48 hours and include a 30-day money-back guarantee Viele übersetzte Beispielsätze mit obvious state of the art - Deutsch-Englisch Wörterbuch und Suchmaschine für Millionen von Deutsch-Übersetzungen
Obvious State Literary Art Prints, Paper Goods & Gift
- The AI system was created by members of an art collective called Obvious in Paris, France. It shows the portrait of a man, looking similar to subjects shown in historical paintings
- OBVIOUS | 897 abonnés sur LinkedIn. AI & ART. | We at Obvious wish to explore, use and share the different ways machine learning algorithms can catalyze our natural creativity. We wish to demonstrate that algorithms help us better understand how we function as humans, and push us to outsmart our current level of creativity. Through the creation of comprehensible artworks and by collaborating.
- An artwork created by Paris-based art collective Obvious using artificial intelligence has been sold at Christie's auction house in New York for nearly half a million dollars
- Choose your favorite obvious digital art from 52 available designs. All obvious digital art ship within 48 hours and include a 30-day money-back guarantee
- Obvious, a French collective, is using artificial intelligence to create stunning works of art that seem man-made
Shop for obvious wall art from the world's greatest living artists. All obvious artwork ships within 48 hours and includes a 30-day money-back guarantee. Choose your favorite obvious designs and purchase them as wall art, home decor, phone cases, tote bags, and more Google Arts & Culture features content from over 2000 leading museums and archives who have partnered with the Google Cultural Institute to bring the world's treasures online Like selling snowballs in the middle of winter, making art is often absurd and important at the same time. It looks like anybody can do it, and in the work of Hammons, as seen here, anyone can do it. All of these scenarios might be too obvious, even banal. For me, the work rests assuredly in a precarious place, on the line between good and bad in terms of aesthetic merit—the place where so much good art begins or ends. Being able to put words to that kind of artistic achievement is always.
Popular art makes use, at the present time, of both classes of obvious truths — of the little obviousnesses as well as the great. Little obviousnesses fill (at a moderate computation) quite half of the great majority of contemporary novels, stories, and films. The great public derives an extraordinary pleasure from the mere recognition of familiar objects and circumstances. It tends to be. Hier sollte eine Beschreibung angezeigt werden, diese Seite lässt dies jedoch nicht zu 226 Obvious Art jobs available on Indeed.com. Apply to Art Teacher, Kennel Assistant, Human Resources Business Partner and more Ryan Abbott writes: For more than sixty years, obviousness has set the bar for patentability. Under this standard, if a hypothetical person having ordinary skill in the art would find an invention obvious in light of existing relevant information, then the invention cannot be patented. This skilled person is defined as a non-innovative worker with a limited knowledge-base Entdecken Sie Obvious von Art Of Disclaim bei Amazon Music. Werbefrei streamen oder als CD und MP3 kaufen bei Amazon.de
Obvious, explained.. We are Obvious, a Paris-based by ..
- In October 2018, a work of art by Edmond de Belamie, which was created with the help of an intelligent algorithm, was auctioned for 432,500 USD at Christie's Auction House. Credit: Obvious (collective), Public Domain Intelligent algorithms are used to create paintings, write poems, and compose music. According to a study by an international team of researchers from the Massachusetts Institute.
- A arte e nada mais que a arte! Ela é a grande possibilitadora da vida, a grande aliciadora da vida, o grande estimulante da vida. (Friedrich Nietzsche)..
- Shop for obvious art prints from our community of independent artists and iconic brands. Each obvious art print is produced using archival inks, ships within 48 hours, and comes with a 30-day money back guarantee! Customize your obvious print with hundreds of different frames and mats, if desired
- e whether an idea is too similar to another invention and therefore qualifies as prior art.When looking at a patent application, the reviewer will deter
- Indeed, last year the U.S. Senate released a 147-page report focusing on the connections between high-end art and money laundering. In 2018, the IMF estimated that the legitimate art market was worth around $68 billion. At the time, the UN claimed the illicit art market was worth roughly $6 billion. And according to Jordan Arnold, chief innovation officer and global chair of private client services at risk and compliance firm K2 Integrity, the problem is likely to get worse as new.
Obvious - Home Faceboo
- To invalidate a patent as obvious, a prior art reference often must be modified to incorporate the teachings of another prior art reference. However, the Supreme Court has held that the obviousness analysis must include some reason why a skilled artisan would have made that modification, and the Patent Trial and Appeal Board (PTAB) has held to that requirement, even when the modification would.
- Stream Art in the Obvious by aaronrolston from desktop or your mobile device. SoundCloud. Art in the Obvious by aaronrolston published on 2013-12-09T05:53:58Z. Lyrics: What would you say what would you do if wasting time could reignite something you'd lost to hold it again a love to create what's not been done Colorful musings were always your thing countless arrangements of all that was.
- We wanted to show the transfer of art from obvious symbols to more vague religious symbols. How art changed from icons to secular scenes while still retaining religious meanings. Hosios Christodoulos, Unknown, c. 1500, From the collection of: Monastery of St. John the Theologian, Patmos, Greece. Anna Staus This is another highly religious piece. It is done in the byzantine style of art where.
- 3.1 Obvious and consequently non-inventive selection among a number of known possibilities: (i) Example: From the prior art it is known that when you reach a particular compound in a series of known chemical compounds, expressed in terms of the number of carbon atoms, there is a consistently increasing insecticidal effect as you move up the series. With regard to insecticidal effect, the.
- ds over this new movement, which Obvious has christened GAN-ism. But other artists making work via AI.
- 05.08.2019 - Poster Léon - Obvious Imperfections - Poster Léon - Obvious ImperfectionsDie bunten Illustrationen von dem Künstler Maarten Léon sind surreal, fantasievoll und teilweise bizarr. Der junge Mann aus Am
Künstliche Intelligenz und Kunst - Urheberrecht 2
- • 11x14 inch art print with white border • Premium, fine art paper made in New York • Elegant eggshell finish • Protective sleeve, backing board and info sheet • Ships in a a rigid, flat mailer. No need to unroll! • Fits into standard 11x14 frames (or a 16x20 frame matted to 11x14) 3 for 2 print offer! Use code: 3PRINTS at checkout
- Amazon's new Display Cover feature allows Kindle e-readers to show the cover art of the book you're reading right on the lock screen. It works with most books, magazines, comics, and Manga
- Keeping art alive requires the twofold approach of supporting cultural professionals and institutions, and promoting access to art for all, according to Ms. Azoulay. As these challenges require far-reaching cultural policies it will be necessary to listen to the voices of the artistic world in their globality and diversity, she stressed
Obvious Art. Divi conference. Cook Key aktivieren. Palace adidas. Standardabweichung R. Greenfirst Daunendecke 100x135. Wilhelm Tell einfach Deutsch Zusammenfassung. Anzahlung Autokauf Rücktritt. Meeresströmungen Nordsee. Intervallfasten Nebenwirkungen. Backofen Bosch. DB Schließfächer Preise Hannover. Herzfrequenzbereiche Radfahren. Magi Sinbad all djinn equip. Jugendfeuerwehr Eimsbüttel. Kathedrale von Beauvais Höhe Mittelschiff. Palmöl Fluch oder Segen. Iwase Frankfurt. Wolf Gastherme Bedienungsanleitung. Erbschaftssteuer Graubünden Konkubinat. Machthaber Herrscher. Einladungskarten Geburtstag metallic. Misere Medizin. Black Colour Shop. Spironolacton 25 mg. Kova ve Yengeç cinsellik Uyumu. Fotokamera mieten. Schlauchmagen Kosten Schweiz. Ultraleichte Schuhe. Camp4 Gaskocher mit Backofen. Wipo ing. SmartScore Lite. Stars in Stars Auflösung. Paulus sterbejahr. Terrazzo Dampfreiniger. Fliegl Gülletechnik. 2. facebook seite erstellen. Hochzeit auf den ersten Blick Norbert Instagram. Pharao Bart Bedeutung. Vertrag schließen bedeutung. Olivenöl mit eigenem Etikett.
- 11.01.2021 - Erkunde Isabelle Eisermanns Pinnwand // art auf Pinterest. Weitere Ideen zu zeichnungen, kunstproduktion, kunstzeichnungen
- Obvious Plant is a project created by Jeff Wysaski in which he plants fake items such as posters, brochures, and products in various places. Top entries this week. Indian Comparison Survey Tramp Stamps (Band) Low Poly Gimmick Accounts EDP445 Pedophilia Allegations History. Obvious Plant started as a Tumblr blog on January 4, 2015, with a Wanted poster for people to watch one do sick judo.
- es the role of maps and map-making in the movements of large numbers of people from the conflict zones of the Middle East and Africa toward Europe. The exhibition takes its title from a detailed annotation on a fragment of a map depicting the border between Hungary and Serbia, a map made by migrants and exchanged among them on social media, a map that.
- 2143 Examples of Basic Requirements of a Prima Facie Case of Obviousness [R-10.2019] [Editor Note: This MPEP section is applicable to applications subject to the first inventor to file (FITF) provisions of the AIA except that the relevant date is the effective filing date of the claimed invention instead of the time of the invention or time the invention was made, which are only.
- For a patent to be valid in Canada, the invention claimed therein needs to be new and inventive.In patent law, these requirements are known as novelty and non-obviousness.A patent cannot in theory be granted for an invention without meeting these basic requirements or at least, if a patent which does not meet these requirements is granted, it cannot later be maintained
- If the prior art reference expressly teaches a particular reason to select the claimed species or subgenus, Office personnel should point out the express disclosure and explain why it would have been obvious to one of ordinary skill in the art to select the claimed invention. An express teaching may be based on a statement in the prior art reference such as an art recognized equivalence. For.
- Usually, to establish that an invention is obvious, more than one prior art document is necessary. What can be prior art. Any publication, in any form, in principle qualifies as prior art. Often earlier patents and scientific publications are used, because those are the easiest to find. But also textbooks, newspapers, lectures, demonstrations and exhibitions and any other disclosure can be.